Absolute Filtration: 99.999% DOP rated for 0.02 micron particles. Prevents potential pathogens aerosolized by your aspirator from being exhausted into the O.R. air.
- Sold in units of 1
- High Flow Design
- Easily Connects to any male barb Aspirator.
- Fits standard tubing and…No More Flopping Filter!
- Fits as shown directly on the hosebarb of the aspirator.
- The female end on the bottom of the filter simply plugs onto the hosebarb of most aspirators .
- The male portion on top accepts standard tubing which plugs onto your waste canister.
- The replacement interval for this filter is every 15 hours. Caveats on this are if aspirate has entered the filter or you have unexplained reduced vacuum.
- Female inlet, male outlet.
This filter is also available as male inlet, male outlet. Please choose when you make your selection.
FL3000 is Female/Male
FL3000M is Male/Male