LipiVage improves the quality and simplifies the process of fat harvesting.
How does LipiVage work?
Tubing is connected to an aspirator and the vacuum level is set. The transfer adapter is removed and the recommended aspiration cannula is attached. Fat is harvested for approximately one minute and then fluids are drained for a few seconds. Fat is then transferred into injection syringes using the transfer adapter supplied. The plunger tip is used to wipe the inner walls clean in between harvests. Harvesting steps are repeated for additional fat if needed.
Fat cells collect in the filter chamber suspended within the harvester body. Fat cells are gently pulled toward the inner walls of the filter and are collected along the length of the filter in front of the blue plunger tip, while fluids wash through.
Once inside, the fat is gently concentrated as a tumescent fluid and removed. Fluid and oils pass through the fat and the filter walls and are carried to the waste receptacle via the tubing set. Due to low vacuum, there is very little oil present because fewer fat cells are damaged during harvesting.
After fluids are drained, the concentrated and cleaned fat is immediately ready for injection. The unique LipiVage® plunger tip design gently wipes the fat from the inner filter walls and transfers the fat as the plunger is pushed forward gradually.
OPTIONAL: LipiVage® can also be used in conjunction with preferred proteins, PRP or growth factor enriched solution to gently lavage the harvested fat cells within the LipiVage® device.
LipiVage Prepares Fat Cells for Lasting Results:
- Closed, sterile system
- Gentle on fat cells; uses low vacuum
- No centrifuge required
- No need to pour off liquids or oils after harvesting
- Fat is immediately ready for re-injection
- Disposable; no sterile processing required
- NEW Twist-lock cannula connection (LipiVage® Kit with disposable cannula) ensures a positive lock throughout the procedure
- NEW Universal tubing attachment ensures a fast and easy setup with readily available tubing
- Both products may be used with any Luer Lock cannula